The Power Bespoke Difference...We help our clients sell their current property for a 'premium price' and negotiate an average saving of £12,200 OFF their next property
The average UK estate agent achieves only 97% of the asking price according to home track.
We achieve 100.3% (see below).
Based on the average house price in the South East that equals an extra £12,309 for our clients compared to an average estate agency.
NOT ONLY THAT, we can also act as buying agent for our clients’ onward purchase and on average negotiate a saving of £12,200.
£12,309 + £12,200 = an additional £24,509 for our clients
ZERO RISK AND COMPLETE PEACE OF MIND FOR YOU…
0 Upfront Fees
No Sale, No Fee
No Contract Tie In
Voted Top 10% in the UK
READ SOME OF OUR CLIENT SUCCESS STORIES…
“I’d like to thank you all for the consideration you gave to me, I felt like I was your only client”Jo Willson
- We achieved Jo 100% of the asking price (£290,000)
- Saved her £8000 on her next purchase
- Jo was £1620 better off having chosen us as her agent
“We had been messed about so much before with another agent, Perry and his team saved the day”Anna Burdick
- Annas property had previously been for sale with other estate agents for 18 months with no success
- We achieved her £100,000 OVER the guide price
- From marketing to completion in 58 days
- Anna was £82,500 financially better off having chosen us as her agent
“As a first time seller, you never really know what to expect when you sell a property but Power Bespoke certainly exceeded my expectations in a BIG way”Daniel Hawkes
- We achieved Daniel £6,100 OVER the asking price
- Had 19 viewings in 12 days and 4 competing offers
- It took 56 days from offer acceptance to exchange of contracts
We charge (inc VAT) but £0 if we don't get you moved
of the asking price, on average, vs 97% national average