Buyer Representation ServiceYour very own professional estate agent fighting YOUR corner
average saving for clients (£)
off the asking price, on average
Every property seller has an estate agent trying to get them the highest price so why don’t buyers have an agent helping them pay the LOWEST price?.. they do in America!
With our buyer representation service, you’re the client, not the seller so we help you find the property of your dreams and secure it for you, at the lowest price possible. We go head to head with the sellers estate agent… and we don’t like losing.
In this market, there will likely be multiple buyers chasing the same property. With our help, we will not only help you secure it, you’re our client so our aim is to agree the lowest possible price for you.
Power Bespoke negotiated me an £8,000 saving on my houseJo, Horley
I saved £13,500 off my next house with the help of Power BespokeSandra, Carshalton
With Power Bespoke’s help, I saved £5000 off my next investment propertyJim, Redhill
Why use us as your buyers’ agent?
- Saving you money. We’re professional negotiators and save our clients on average £12,200 off the asking price of the house they want to buy
- Hear about property BEFORE they come onto the open market
- We help save you money: We will be your very own professional negotiator helping you to pay the LEAST possible.
- On & off market property: We will pro-actively search the market for you looking for off market properties.
- Accompanied viewings: Your dedicated personal buying agent will accompany you on viewings of properties you have shortlisted as potential homes… making sure you don’t say things like ‘we love it and have to have it’ in front of the selling agent 🙂
- Packaging and presenting you as the preferred buyer: Property sellers don’t always accept the highest offer. Whether or not your offer is accepted has a lot to do with the way in which you package and present yourself and your offer to the selling agent/vendor. With our inside knowledge, we we will help you shine above competing buyers with the aim of your offer being the one which is accepted.
- Save time: We will progress your purchase right through to completion, liaising with estate agents, solicitors and mortgage companies keeping you fully informed every step of the way
- Your own problem solvers: We will help with issues which may arise during the Conveyancing process
- Local Knowledge: We have in-depth knowledge of the local property market
- Expert advice: We will view properties with you where necessary
- Impartial valuation: Once you have highlighted one, or maybe a handful, of properties you would be interested in buying, we will re-appraise the property’s value
- Use our trusted contacts (tried and tested): We can help with organising the best mortgage, solicitors, surveyors, removals and builders
In simple terms, by using powerbespoke as your buying agent, we will take a lot of the stress associated with buying a property and act in your best interests at all times.
*we’re unable to assist as your buying agent if the property you wish to buy is for sale through us due to a conflict of interest.
FeesFair and Transparent Fees
Our fees for the buyer representation service are very simple.
Engagement: There’s a £500+VAT engagement fee. This includes a detailed ‘search strategy meeting’ where your personal buying agent will talk through your requirements then present you with their strategy
Success: Upon successful completion of your purchase, we charge a 1%+VAT success fee of the property purchase (or 10% of the saving, whichever the greater), minus the engagement fee.