Awards

We're very proud of our awards...
powerbespoke ESTAS 11
powerbespoke croydon business
powerbespoke HSBC

We are delighted by our achievements… it just proves that not all estate agents are the same.

powerbespoke awards

Perry, Paul and Phil Spencer

The ESTAS awards are voted for by clients just like you, here’s our ratings:

  • 100% of our clients rated our trustworthiness as excellent, not bad for an estate agent!
  • 100% of clients rated our particulars (floor plans, photos etc…) as EXCELLENT!
  • 93% rated us as excellent for being helpful with ‘issues’ during exchange of contracts
  • 86% of clients rated our advice at offer stage as EXCELLENT (the other 14% rated this as good)

If you would like to benefit from the same customer service-focussed approach that these clients have received, please get in touch.

“A very dynamic and refreshingly responsive agent”
“Excellent service from start to finish”
“Couldn’t be happier with my agent!”
“The service that I received from powerbespoke was second to none. They are a truly individual estate agent”

8 + 6 =