Power Bespoke Estate Agents Warlingham Success Story
If you’re looking for estate agents Warlingham, we’d love to help you.
Our mission is to be the best estate agents Warlingham and help homeowners move onto the next chapter of their lives whilst being in the best financial position possible.
“Perry and his team at Power Bespoke handled the sale of my home in Warlingham in Spring 2016, offering a thorough, personal and professional service. One of the main reasons I chose Power Bespoke is because I had direct access to my agent from Day 1”Lisa, client
Date Sold: March 2016
Full Address: 137, Hillbury Road, Warlingham, Surrey, CR6 9TG
Property Type: 3 Bedroom semi-detached house
of marketing price
days to secure a buyer
days to exchange contracts
How we done it…
There are lots of estate agents in Warlingham. It’s important you choose one you can trust and who has a track record of selling property in Warlingham. Below is how we sold this property.
- Arranged for our professional photographer to visit to ensure we had ‘perfect pictures’ and an accurate floor plan.
- Discussed the marketing price with the owners at the point of market launch to ensure the property competed well with the competition.
- Chose the most enticing image to create a high click through rate online.
- Launched onto the market and immediately uploaded to all the major property portals.
- Called, text and emailed all registered matching buyers.
- Upgraded the promotion on the major property portals to ‘premium promotion’ meaning our clients property got more attention that standard listings.
- Viewings strategically held back for 10 days and arranged to create competition. NOTE: NOT an open day, these are bad.
- All offers qualified using our ‘8 points of qualification’ process
- Buyer selected who was most likely to enable our client to achieve their goal