Power Bespoke Estate Agents Warlingham Success Story
If you are looking for estate agents Warlingham, we would love to help you. Our mission is to help homeowners move onto the next chapter of their lives whilst being in the best financial position possible.
Power Bespoke, namely James, made our emigration to New Zealand so much easier by handling our house sale. The professionalism, persistence, level of communication and genuine passion to see that we were able to complete as seemlessly and worry free as possible made a real difference, even with the hiccups and concerns along the way.Kayleigh, client
Date Sold: February 2016
Full Address: 16 Gresham Avenue, Warlingham CR6 9DJ
Property Type: One Bedroom Maisonette
of marketing price
days to secure a buyer
days to exchange contracts
How we done it…
There are lots of estate agents in Horley. It’s important you choose one you can trust and who has a track record of selling property in Horley. Below is how we sold this property.
- Arranged for our professional photographer to visit to ensure we had ‘perfect pictures’ and an accurate floor plan.
- Discussed the marketing price with the owners at the point of market launch to ensure the property competed well with the competition.
- Chose the most enticing image to create a high click through rate online.
- Launched onto the market and immediately uploaded to all the major property portals.
- Called, text and emailed all registered matching buyers.
- Upgraded the promotion on the major property portals to ‘premium promotion’ meaning our clients property got more attention that standard listings.
- Viewings strategically held back for 10 days and arranged to create competition. NOTE: NOT an open day, these are bad.
- All offers qualified using our ‘8 points of qualification’ process
- Buyer selected who was most likely to enable our client to achieve their goal